Friday, April 30, 2010

Fashion can be Fun


Throughout my previous blog posts, I have tended to prattle on about analytical issues and information. I deem it necessary now to explore the actual basis behind my topic...the fashion itself! Let's begin to take a look at some memorable fashion trends, trendsetters, and those who leave all stupefied with their hideous fashions! I'd like to begin the series with some popular spring 2010 fashion trends as found on this site. To summarize, the motif is that of tight, short, revealing, and structured. A few distinct specific trends are that of the everpopular military fashion making another comeback as well as jump suits, colors, knee high socks, and short shorts to name a few (Above is a picture noting such trends). Well, I am sure you all are wondering at this point- well why do we have such odd seemingly form-fitting trends these daysthat every one seems to adore? Ah :) good question! So begins my explanation and connection to another blog...(Stay Tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment